If you believe that your product has a defect in materials or workmanship, please contact an Authorised Dealer (see list on our website). The Dealer must obtain a return authorisation number from our customer service department in order for the product to be inspected for warranty. Your product will be refused if either of these items is not included.
If you have send your product to the Dealer you bought it from (internet shop for example) because it is far from where you live, please make sure the product is properly packaged in order not to be damaged during transport. It’s a good idea to insure the item because we will not assume any liability for damage, or loss of freight.
You must pay the cost of shipping the product to us. We will cover the return shipping costs. Once the product is received, we will inspect it to determine if the product is covered under warranty. If the problem is covered by warranty, the product will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion. If it is not covered by warranty, and is not repairable, we will return the product to you as is.
The warranty process takes 3 to 4 business days from the date we receive your product, unless we notify you otherwise. We will ship the product back to you using the same shipping method you used to ship your product to us.
We warranty all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase (except binding baseplates that have a lifetime warranty). If a product is found defective by us, the company’s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product at our discretion. In the event of an exact replacement (Model, size, and/or color) is no longer available; we will replace your product with one of comparable performance, size and value. This applies to replacement parts as well.
In no event under any circumstances will the company be liable for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of injury or damage to person or property, or loss of use of the product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions in addition to any imposed by applicable law:
1. The warranty applies only to our products purchased from an Authorised Dealer and is valid for, and enforceable by, the original purchaser only.
2. All products returned to us for warranty inspection must receive prior Return Authorisation, which can be done through an Authorised Dealer
3. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorised Dealer. The purchase receipt must clearly identify the Dealer.
What is Covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Structural cracks on the top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors due to a manufacturing defect.
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
What is Not Covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Any problem on the top sheet, base, core, edge or sidewall resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage.
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, the mounting of non-APO bindings or base dimples in the binding insert area as a result of improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the APO facility.
The warranty is void and unenforceable if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorised by us in writing.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
REMINDER: What to Do if You Have a Warranty Issue
- Return the product to the Authorized APO Dealer where the product was originally purchased if possible.
- Bring your original Sales Receipt.
- Your Dealer will contact APO for a return authorization.
- For any further information, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org